PMC Student Portal 2023 For Admission Result & Merit List. The public and private medical and dental colleges’ admission process for the session 2023. Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC) states that admissions for private and public dental and medical colleges for the session 2023 are currently open and announced via the official websites of the respective universities and colleges. It is reported that the Pakistan Medical Commission has opened an online portal that allows students can verify their admission status for 2023 at all dental and medical schools in Pakistan, which the PMC recognizes. The confirmation for MBBS admission 2023 and BDS admission 2023 are examined by going to this official site.PMC Student Portal 2023 For Admission Result & Merit List.
PMC Student Portal 2023
The Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC) has released admissions and vacant seats at private and public dental and medical colleges in 2023. Admissions to empty seats will be made in accordance with the Vacant Seat Policy, which the PMC announced, and the remaining seats were transferred onto the National Pool of vacant seats.
PMC Portal 2023 Result
Students who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for admission on the vacant seats from 24th February till 27th February 2023 at the link given below: https://pmc.gov.pk/ApplyForVacantSeats 572 seats are empty in Public sector medical colleges, 155 seats in Public Dental colleges, 284 seats in Private medical colleges and 906 seats are vacant in Private dental colleges. Students admitted to an empty seat must submit their application and fees three working days after being informed by the Authority.
PMC Portal 2023 MBBS
Colleges must confirm the students’ names on the list who have been accepted for admission by the Authority within 24 hours of the payment deadline. The admissions process will be closed when the deadline is reached, and any student who is not accepting a vacant seat is considered an empty seat within the college. According to the following table, students applying for the undergraduate medical or dental program at public colleges are asked to contact the appropriate university authorities.
The Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC) has released the list of merits for the private dental and medical colleges, and students can see their prices. The merit list to Private Medical & Dental Colleges has been published. The applicants must sign in to the accounts on pmc.almusnet.com to see their merit scores.
PMC Student Portal 2023 For Admission Result & Merit List
PMC Login 2023
Pakistan Medical Commission PMC serves as the authority regulating medical practice in Pakistan. PMC administers the MDCAT test necessary for admission to MBBS or BDS programs offered by private and public universities in Pakistan. The universities that offer MBBS or BDS programs must be certified and approved through the Pakistan Medical Commission. Their MBBS and BDS graduates can perform their medical profession in Pakistan. The institution must be supported through the Pakistan Medical Commission to take the MDCAT exam and be accepted into the program.
Admission in Private Colleges
- For students applying to medical or dental undergraduate programs offered by private
- Colleges are asked to contact directly the relevant college authorities now. Private colleges are not able to provide this service. and
- their affiliated universities, according to the guidelines laid out by their respective college.
- Students are asked to apply to all other private institutions associated with NUMS.
- It is to be noted that PMC is not able to handle any operations related to admissions of
- private and public colleges.
- It is now the subject from the Authority that specific dental and medical colleges are requesting from their students next year’s annual fees in advance.
- A college can participate in advance by releasing a fee challan to the cost to be paid for the following calendar year in advance. However, no late charges for payment or any other penalties, such as the possibility for the student to take the professional exam, are imposed before the outcome of the professional test and the student’s appointment to the following year.
- Suppose the college is scheduled to begin classes next year and permits students to take these courses before announcing professional exam results. However, the college may ask students to pay for starting these classes each month until the results are released.
PMC Eligibility Criteria
At least 65% higher in F-Sc/HSSC, or A-levels equivalent IBCC certificate. The 60S or higher on MDCAT and SAT II (SAT II is for international students only) For SAT 11,60S or higher in all subjects.
Please note that if you cannot meet the criteria for eligibility, you are not eligible to apply. Admission to an international student will be strictly based on merit. No exemption or special quota will be made for international students.
Any score lower than 480 in any SAT subject would render the student ineligible to be admitted. The weightage of the different results in m SAT ll will be evaluated according to the following:
- Chemistry. 35%
- Physics/Maths: 25%
Students who wish to apply to these colleges will be required to go directly to the respective university.
Due to the COVlO-19 epidemic, SAT I was not implemented universally in 2020.
What documents are required to submit your applications:
- CNIC’ Pas port
- F-Sc/HSSC / A-Level equivalency document
- Document for SAT II (If you are applying based on SAT II)
- Students can choose the number of colleges they wish for admission to. Minimum requirements are one school from either MB8S or one BDS program.
- F.Sc/A-levelsIBCC Equivalence certificate 30 percent. MDCAT/SAT II: 50%
- Interview 20% (to take place by the institution)
After this application procedure, the 80S will calculate merit in the manner described above. The colleges will determine the remaining 20S in the course of the interview. The college must take the interview score and then consolidate that score with MDCA Tor F.Sc. They based the Merit aggregate of the student as determined by PMC. The college must determine the final sum of 100K to calculate the final merits of the students.