Higher Education Commission HEC Islamabad provides HEC Need-Based Scholarship Program to undergraduate students enrolled at 98 universities in the country. HEC Need-based Scholarship is available to undergraduate students enrolled at public universities and sub-campuses. Students who are admitted on merit may apply. HEC need-based scholarships cannot be applied for by students who have been admitted to self-finance programs.
HEC The HEC Need-Based Scholarship 2023 is now available online. The scholarship will go to students enrolled in selected universities of the government sector in Pakistan. The HEC website has the list. In 2023, the Higher Education Commission (HEC) released the HEC need-based scholarships for 2023.
HEC Need Based Scholarship 2023
HEC need-based scholarships are available at the University of Agriculture Peshawar to deserving students who can’t afford their education expenses. Students from rural areas and female students are encouraged to apply. The most deserving candidates will be selected by the institution’s scholarship award committee.
- B.Sc. B.Sc.
- B.Sc. (Hons) Bio-Technology
- BS CS
- BS IT
- BS Economics, Statistics, and Maths
HEC Need Based Scholarship 2023 Apply online or register now. The HEC Need-Based Scholarships were announced by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) this year. For students interested in applying for the HEC Need-Based Scholarship 2023 online application form, the last date and eligibility criteria can be found here. Many students in Pakistan cannot finish their education due to a lack of funds. This year, more than 10,000 scholarships will go to students in Pakistan. These scholarships will be distributed across Pakistan in provinces like Sindh, Punjab, Sindh, and KPK.
HEC Need Based Scholarship 2023 Online Apply
The scholarship is available for the academic year 2023 for all disciplines/studies in the “Provision for Higher Education Opportunities for Students (Phase II)” project. The complete guideline for HEC Scholarship 2023 Students can be found here. It includes information about eligibility, application procedure, how to apply, and test date.
|HEC Scholarship 2023||Check online|
|HEC Need Based Scholarship Last Date to Apply||Check online|
|Scholarship for Undergraduate Students in Pakistan||Check online|
Need Based Scholarships 2023 in Pakistan
Students studying at non-HEC-approved institutions will not be eligible for the scholarship. More than 10,000 scholarships will be awarded to students in Pakistan across all provinces, including Punjab, Sindh, and KPK Ex-FATA. How do I apply? What are the steps to apply?
HEC Scholarship eligibility criteria
- Eligible students are those who have been admitted to any undergraduate discipline.
- Currently enrolled in a 4- or 5-year undergraduate degree program.
- Open merit admission
- Students with financial needs who are enrolled in participating institutions can also apply.
- Financially deserving
- Universities will decide the number of slots.
- The program will continue to provide funding for slots for the entire duration. If any student drops out, they’ll be replaced by another candidate on the waiting list.
- Funding will be available for the entire program in the case of Medicine, Pharm-D, and other five-year programs.
- The university can adjust the number of scholarships in accordance with the allocation grant to help cover tuition fees.
- Each grantee will receive Rs.6000/month as a stipend for the entire program.
Last Date of HEC Need Based Scholarship 2023
Interested applicants can receive the Scholarship Application Form from the Financial Aid Office (FAO) at the participating University/Institution.6000/- stipend per month for the complete program. Students who are unable to pay for HEC Need-Based Scholarship Program will not be eligible. The Higher Education Commission Islamabad offers the HEC Need-Based Scholarship Program to undergraduate students at 98 universities in Pakistan. You can find more information about the HEC Need-Based Scholarship 2023.
HEC Need Based Scholarship 2023 Online Apply Last Date
HEC announced the 2023 Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarships for students in need. Eligible candidates can submit online applications to HEC-recognized Pakistani Universities/Degree awarding Institutions (DAIs) if they wish to study at (MBBS), (BDS), (Pharm-D), and (B.Sc. Engineering).
You can access the application form via the HEC website (downloads), as well as the University website/Financial Aid Office. After submitting the online application, be sure to check your email regularly and the HEC website for any updates.
How to Apply for HEC Need-Based Scholarship
- Each university will announce the date of receipt for HEC need-based scholarships separately. Contact the financial aid office at your university.
- Interested applicants can receive the Scholarship Application Form from the Financial Aid Office (FAO) at the participating University/Institution. You can also download the form here.
- After completion, the Scholarship Form and supporting documents will be sent to the same Financial Aid Office (at the university) with the Scholarship Form. (HEC does not accept any form of the application directly.
- Students need to secure admission to any one of the approved disciplines at the participating Universities/Institutions as per their admission criteria.
- This scholarship program is open to students who are already enrolled in the university/DAI.
- The funds will not be transferred to students directly by HEC under the scholarship scheme. The payment is made to the students through participating universities/institutions.