There are many programs and tools out there designed to check the validity of a SSL certificate. However, many of these tools are not very user-friendly or require too much technical know-how for the average person. This blog post will teach you how to easily and quickly check the validity of a zong mbs SSL certificate using a simple online tool. After reading this post, you will be able to check the validity of your SSL certificate in no time at all!
How To Check Zong MBs
If you are using a Zong Mobile Broadband service, you can check the status of your account and current usage by following these steps:
- From any mobile phone or computer, open the website https://www.zong.com.pk/devices/mbb-faqs.
- In the top left corner of the screen, click on the “Account” link.
- On the Account page, under “My Services,” find and click on “Zong Mobile Broadband.” The page will refresh and display your current monthly usage information as well as your account balance and pending payments (if any). You can also view an overview of your past month’s usage by clicking on the “History” tab at the top of the page.
- To make a payment, click on the “Payment” link next to your account’s name and enter your credit card information. If you have an active Zong Mobile Broadband service plan with auto-recharge enabled, a new auto-recharge line item will appear in your account’s home screen; simply select this line item to begin recharging your account automatically each month.
What is a Zong MBs?
Zong MBs are mobile broadband service providers in China. They offer a wide range of services, including 3G/4G services, voice services, and data services. In order to qualify for a Zong MBs contract, you will need to have an approved phone and good credit score.
How To Check Zong MBs Minutes and Sms Code
How To Check Zong Code
Zong MBs are used in a variety of networking devices, including switches and routers. You can use the zong mbs tool to check the health of your zong mbs. To check the health of your zong mbs, follow these steps:
- Open the zong mbs tool on your computer.
- Select the device you want to check from the list on the left side of the window.
- Click on the blue button next to “Check Zong MBS” in order to start the health check process.
- The health of your zong mbs will be displayed in detail on the right side of the window. If there are any issues with your zong mbs, be sure to fix them as soon as possible so that you can continue using it safely! Zong 4g Remaining Data
RECHARGE FROM ZONG MBB NUMBER
- If you are unable to use all the above-mentioned methods, take out the MBB SIM from the device and insert it in any available handset.
- To load your scratch card dial *101* <15 digit code> # & press SEND. Your account will be recharged (Free of Cost).
- Insert the MBB SIM back in the Zong Mobile broadband device to use High speed Data services.
HOW CAN I SUBSCRIBE/CHANGE MBB BUNDLES?
MBB BUNDLE ACTIVATION THROUGH CSC/FRANCHISE
You can change your MBB bundle by visiting Zong CSC/ Franchise. Just tell the MBB number to Zong representative and the MBB bundle you want to subscribe, Zong representative will activate the bundle on your MBB number.
Zong Live Chat/Facebook/Twitter For Activation of MBB Plans
MBB BUNDLE ACTIVATION THROUGH ZONG MASTER NUMBER
Customers who have a Zong master number can subscribe MBB internet bundles on MBB number as per below process.
- Dial USSD *6767# from Zong Master number
- Select first option Subscribe Bundles
- Select your required MBB bundle
- Enter the MBB number
- Bundle will be subscribed on your MBB number
Note: Please make sure you have enough balance in your MBB number for successful activation of the number.
MBB BUNDLE ACTIVATION THROUGH MBB DEVICE PORTAL
Customer can access Zong Mobile Broadband device portal by connecting device to laptop/PC/Power source, portal page will pop-up. In case of delay, type 192.168.8.1 in URL or Address bar to access portal.
If you’re in the market for a new phone and have no idea how to check the zong mbs, don’t worry! In this article, we’ll show you exactly how to do it. By following these simple steps, you can make sure that you’re getting the best possible deal on your next phone purchase.