imei number is a unique number assigned to every mobile phone. It’s used to identify the handset and can be used for authentication purposes. In this blog article, we will teach you how to check imei number on your Android or iOS device. How To Check IMEI Number | Samsung | Redmi | Iphone Free. This will allow you to verify the identity of the phone and troubleshoot any issues that may arise.
How To Check IMEI Number
If your phone won’t turn on or you can’t remember the imei number, you can try to check it. To do this, go to Settings and then tap “About Phone.” Next, tap “Build Number” seven times. The imei number will appear at the bottom of the screen.
How to Check IMEI on iPhone
If you have an iPhone, there are a few different ways that you can check its IMEI number. You can do this by opening the “Settings” app on your iPhone and navigating to “General.” Below the “About” section, you’ll see the IMEI number listed next to “Serial Number.” If you need to reset your iPhone’s IMEI number, follow these
- Restart your iPhone.
- Connect your iPhone to iTunes.
- Choose “Restore” from the menu bar at the top of iTunes.
- Enter your Apple ID password when prompted, and then click “OK.”
- Select the device that you want to restore from your backup, and then click “Restore.”
- Click on the option that says “Erase All Content and Settings,” and then enter your password again when prompted.
- Click on “Yes” to confirm the restoration process.
- After restoration is complete, open the “Settings” app on your iPhone and scroll down until you see a entry for “General.”
- Underneath this entry, you’ll see a new entry called “IMEI.” 10. Enter your IMEI number into this field, and then press save to finish editing the setting. Check IMEI Number Online
How To Check IMEI Number | Samsung | Redmi | Iphone Free
How to Check IMEI on Android
To check IMEI number on Android phone: 1. Go to the settings of the device.
- Select “About phone”.
- Scroll down and find “IMEI”.
- The IMEI number will be displayed next to “Serial number”.
How to Check IMEI on Windows
If your phone is lost or stolen, you can use a IMEI checker to determine if it has been stolen. IMEI stands for International Mobile Equipment Identity. Many phones have an IMEI number printed on the back or inside the battery cover. To your phone’s IMEI number:
- Open “Phone” in Windows 8 or 10
- In the left column, click ” displayed name .”
- In the right column, under “Model,” click “Device info.”
- On the left side of the window that pops up, under “Serial Number,” find and copy your phone’s IMEI number.
- Close Phone and open “IMEI Checker.” Paste your copied IMEI number into the field labeled “IMSI Number.”
- Click “Check” to see if your phone is listed in the results. If it is, take action to protect yourself and/or your device!