If you are a student from Balochistan who is passionate about pursuing a higher education, the Pakistan Education and Emancipation Fund (PEEF) Scholarship for Balochistan Students 2023 is the perfect opportunity for you. Through this scholarship program, PEEF is providing financial assistance to talented students from Balochistan to study in prestigious universities all over the world. The deadline to apply for the Balochistan Scholarship is March 31, 2023. If you are interested in applying for the scholarship, please visit the PEF website and complete the online application form.
The PEEF Scholarship Program is open to students who are enrolled in undergraduate or graduate programs at accredited universities around the world. To be eligible for the program, you must be a citizen of Balochistan, have a minimum GPA of 2.5, and demonstrate financial need. You can apply online for the scholarship program, and you will need to provide your academic transcript, letters of recommendation, and a statement of purpose.
peef scholarship for balochistan students 2023
The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) has announced the Master Level Scholarship Program for the year 2023. The scholarships are available for the students of Balochistan. The objective of this scholarship program is to provide financial assistance to the talented and needy students of Balochistan so that they can pursue their studies at the master’s level.
The scholarships will awarded on the basis of academic merit and financial need. The students who enrolled in public sector universities and colleges of Balochistan and have secured admission in the first semester of the academic year 2023 eligible to apply for the scholarship.
The last date to submit the application form is 31th March 2023. The students can get the application form from the office of PEEF or can download it from the official website of PEEF. Click Here
What is the amount of peef scholarship?
The amount of the peef scholarship is decided by the Board of Governors of the Punjab Educational Endowment Fund. The amount of the scholarship is Rs. 5000 per month for students of matriculation and Rs. 6000 per month for students of F.A/F.Sc. and above.
peef application form
The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) is a provincial initiative to provide opportunities of higher education to the talented but needy students of Punjab. It is the biggest and first of its kind need-based scholarship program in Pakistan.
- PEEF has so far disbursed over Rs. 40 billion to more than 1.2 million students from all districts of Punjab. The number of students benefitting from PEEF scholarships is increasing with each passing year.
- PEEF Scholarships are awarded on Open Merit basis and the awardees are selected through a transparent and competitive process.
- Annually, over 150,000 applications are received for PEEF Scholarships which are processed through a computerized system.
- PEEF Scholarships are awarded in all 36 districts of Punjab.
- PEEF Scholarships are for both Masters and Bachelor level studies in public and private sector universities and colleges of Punjab.
- PEEF also supports talented students of Class 9th and 10th for taking admission in good quality colleges through its Self-Assessment Scheme.
- PEEF also provides need-based scholarships to students of Special Education institutions and students with disabilities.
- PEEF Scholarships are not only for students belonging to poor families but also for orphans, students belonging to minorities and other marginalized segments of society.
- PEEF Scholarships are not limited to any particular field of study. Students of all disciplines can apply for PEEF Scholarships.
- PEEF Scholarships are for both continuing and new students. However, the majority of scholarships are for continuing students.
- PEEF has introduced a new online application system for the convenience of students. Now students can apply for PEEF Scholarships from any place, at any time.
- The online application system is available on the PEEF website www.peef.org.pk.
- Students can also get the application forms from PEEF Office, District Offices and selected branches of MCB Bank Ltd. & First Women Bank Ltd.
PEEF scholarship amount per student
The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) provides scholarships to talented and deserving students belonging to less privileged families across the province of Punjab.
The PEEF scholarship program was established in 2008 by the Government of Punjab. With the aim of providing financial assistance to students belonging to low-income families so that they could pursue higher education and realize their full potential. Since its inception, the PEEF scholarship program has awarded over 400,000 scholarships worth billions of rupees. The PEEF scholarship program now the largest need-based scholarship program in Pakistan.
PEEF Scholarship for Balochistan Students 2023 Apply Online
The PEEF scholarship program is open to all students belonging to low-income families who are enrolled in public and private schools, colleges, and universities across the province of Punjab. The scholarship amount varies depending on the level of studies. For example, the scholarship amount for undergraduate students is Rs. 30,000 per year, while the scholarship amount for postgraduate students is Rs. 60,000 per year.
The PEEF scholarship program has helped countless students from less privileged families to pursue higher education and realize their full potential. If you are a student belonging to a low-income family, I urge you to apply for the PEEF scholarship program and make your dreams a reality.
How do i check my peef scholarship
The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) is a need-based scholarship program. It awarded to brilliant students who cannot afford to continue their education due to financial constraints. This scholarship is for students belonging to the less-privileged sections of society, with a family income of less than Rs.
There are four types of scholarships under PEEF:
- Special Quota Scholarship
- Open Merit Scholarship
- Self-Supporting Scholarship
- Minority Scholarship
The application process for PEEF scholarships is now open. The last date to apply is March 31, 2023.
To apply for a PEEF scholarship, the following documents required:
- A copy of the CNIC or B-form of the applicant
- A copy of the CNIC or B-form of the applicant’s father/guardian
- Domicile certificate of the applicant
- Recent photographs of the applicant
- Attested copies of academic documents
- A copy of the fee structure of the institution
- A copy of the admission confirmation letter
- An affidavit on Rs. 20/- stamp paper (attested by Notary Public/First Class Magistrate)
Once you have all the required documents, you can apply online by visiting the PEEF website. The application form can found under the ‘Scholarships’ section. After the form has submitted, PEEF will verify the documents and select the eligible candidates. The selected candidates will notified via SMS and email.
The next step to deposit the scholarship amount in the bank account of the selected candidates. The candidates will then have to submit the original bank receipt to PEEF. Once the documents have verified and the scholarship amount has deposited, the candidates will issued a scholarship card. This card can used to avail discounts on tuition fees, hostel fees, and other expenses. PEEF scholarships awarded on a yearly basis. The candidates will have to reapply for the scholarship each year in order to continue receiving it. Online Application Form
who is eligible for peef scholarship
The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) is a scholarship program established by the Government of Punjab in 2008. The fund provides scholarships to talented and deserving students belonging to less privileged families from across the province.
PEEF Scholarships awarded on the basis of academic merit and financial need. The scholarships are for undergraduate, masters and PhD studies. PEEF also provides need-based scholarships for students enrolled in diploma and certificate programs.
Eligibility Criteria for PEEF Scholarships:
Applicant must be a bonafide resident of Punjab
Applicants for undergraduate scholarships must have passed their Intermediate (FA/FSc) examinations with at least 60% marks
The Applicants for masters scholarships must have passed their Bachelors examinations with at least 2nd division
The Applicants for PhD scholarships must have passed their masters examinations with at least 2nd division
Applicants for need-based scholarships must have family income of less than Rs. 400,000 per annum
PEEF Scholarships highly competitive and awarded on a merit-cum-need basis. The selection criteria for the scholarships include academic performance, financial need and socio-economic background.
PEEF provides an opportunity for students from less privileged families to pursue higher education and fulfill their dreams. The scholarships have helped increase access to education for thousands of students across Punjab.