PPL announces specific scholarship programes for students participating in professional bachelor’s or master’s degree programes in the country’s PPL generating districts. Pakistan Petroleum Limited PPL Undergraduate and Masters announces special scholarship schemes for students of PPL-producing districts in the country who are presently enrolled in professional bachelor’s/ master’s degree programs at public sector universities across the country. PPL scholarships are offered to students belonging to Dera Bugti, Kashmore district, District Matriari, District Sanghar, District Chakwal, District Attock, and Tehsil Gujar Khan. Eligible Female students studying at any public sector university in Balochistan are also encouraged to apply. Applications for the scholarship can be submitted online at the Pakistan Petroleum Limited PPL website. The last date to apply for the PPL Scholarship.
PPL Undergraduate and Masters Scholarship
These scholarships are only intended for students from District Dera Bugti in Balochistan who are currently admitted to public sector universities or institutes in any province other than Balochistan in order to develop inter-provincial friendships and promote education.
Note: Female students in Balochistan who are eligible and enrolled in public universities or institutions are also invited to apply.
PPL Undergraduate and Masters Scholarship for Punjab and Sindh through PPL
The scholarship program is designed for students from the following geographic areas who have been accepted to HEC-recognized public sector educational institutions:
- District Kashmore 10
- District Matiari 6
- District Sanghar 6
- District Chakwal 5
- Union Council Dakhnair & Chhab, Tehsil Jand, District Attock 5
- Tehsil Gujjar Khan, District Rawalpindi 5
Criteria for Eligibility for Scholarships
Students may apply for PPL Undergraduate and Masters scholarships under the aforementioned applicable scheme if they meet the following common requirements.
- Are legitimate residents of the district in question
- have achieved at least 60% on the most recent test
- are beginning their degree programs, preferably in their first year.
- older than 28 years old
- have never committed any crimes or other morally repugnant acts
- are not utilizing any other scholarships offered through any other program
- lacking sufficient financial means but deserving of financial assistance
- Have secured admission in public sector universities/ institutes PPL Undergraduate and Masters Scholarships would be for a period of one year extendable up to 4 years subject to the satisfactory academic performance of the awardee and availability of funds for the scheme.
PPL Undergraduate and Masters Scholarship 2023 Online Registration
PPL Scholarship Programs for Higher Professional Education.
Pakistan Petroleum Limited (PPL) has announced special scholarship programs for students from the nation’s PPL Undergraduate and Masters-producing districts who are currently enrolled in professional bachelor’s or master’s level degree programs in engineering, medicine, information technology, business administration, and education (for scheme 2 Only) at public sector universities. This is done in an effort to support education in the areas surrounding its operational fields. Online Registration Form
- PPL Scholarship Scheme for Balochistan’s District Dera Bugti Students Pursuing Higher Professional Education These scholarships are only intended for students from District Dera Bugti in Balochistan who are currently admitted to public sector universities or institutions in any province other than Balochistan in order to foster inter-provincial harmony and promote education.
- PPL Scholarship Scheme for Students from Other Producing Areas in Higher Professional Education
The PPL Undergraduate and Masters scholarship program is intended for students accepted into HEC-recognized public sector educational institutions in selected districts across the nation, including Kashmore, Matiari, Sanghar, Chakwal, Tehsil Gujjar Khan, District Rawalpindi, and Union Council Dakhnair & Chhab, Tehsil Jhand, District Attock.
Pakistan Petroleum Limited’s Scholarship Program
We are announcing the biggest opportunity currently available in the Pakistan Petroleum Limited sector. For Matric and Intermediate students in the Balochistan region, PPL has announced scholarships. They are bringing together all interested students who want to pursue higher education but cannot afford the institutions’ and universities’ tuition fees.
They want all of Pakistan’s young, talented people from disadvantaged backgrounds to advance in the field of excellent education and knowledge. PPL Undergraduate and Masters will offer the kids four-year scholarships. Applications for this scholarship program are welcomed from Matric and Intermediate-level students who are looking for need-based financial aid.
PPL (Pakistan Petroleum Limited) wants to assist and aid gifted Balochistani pupils. They wish to pursue secondary education after finishing middle school but lack or have limited financial resources.
I’ll provide you with all the information on the PPL Scholarship Program. Continue to read the article.
|Organization:||PPL (Pakistan Petroleum Limited)|
|Level:||Matric and Intermediate|
PPL Undergraduate and Masters Eligibility Criteria
All students who apply for the PPL Scholarship must meet the requirements listed below.
- All of the pupils must be Balochistan-domiciled residents.
- The eighth grade in each district must have been successfully completed by all of the students.
- All of the kids have been accepted into the ninth grade at one of the institutions specified. Due to a paucity of funding, all students must be deserving of financial assistance.
- None of the students may be enrolled in any other scholarship program.
- Only four years of the four will be covered by the scholarship, assuming the recipient maintains satisfactory grades and there are funds available.